What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Monday 19 November 2012

Snowflake Wishes.... Freebie

Good Evening Everyone

I know, 2 Blog Posts in the same day.... like that ever happens! lol

This is a special post as I really wanted you to all have a sheet of one of my new background papers, Snowflake Wishes...

So, here it is...

This is just one sheet, you can, of course, buy the full set for only £4 on my website here --> Snowflake Wishes & Naturals, the set gives you all 20 colours in the Snowflake Wishes AND the full set of 
co-ordinating Naturals (Like handmade mulberry paper) in the same 20 colours, ...
they work perfectly together!

Happy Crafting!

To save this paper, just right click and select save as :-)

If you got here via Twitter, please RT my original message...
If you got here via Facebook, please 'share' my message on your own page

It's good to share :-)







2 comments: