What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Friday 2 November 2012

Create & Craft Shows Next Week (lot's of them!)

Good Afternoon Everyone

It looks like next week is going to be a busy one for me at Create & Craft!

I'm kicking the week off in some style with the UK TV 4 Day Deal Launch of the new Cricut Mini Machine!

I've then got some great 1/2 Price Mega-Mix shows that will be packed with great offers on our craft essentials!

I've then got 2 Serif 1/2 Price Shows (You know I love my Craft Artist Professional!) and this is a great chance to get some digikits at half price!

I've also got a fantastic new Hot Off The Press Show with some 1/2 Price EK Success Border punches (once these are gone, they're gone too!)

And on Sunday, a real treat for me... Sunday Scrapbooking :-)

Soooo, here goes with the show times :-)

Monday 5th November -
8am - Cricut Mini UK TV Launch!
1pm - Cricut Mini

Tuesday 6th November -
9am - Cricut Mini
4pm - Cricut Mini

Wednesday 7th November - 
2pm - Cricut Mini
7pm - Cricut Mini

Thursday 8th November - 
9am - 1/2 Price Megamix
10am - Cricut Mini (This hour is still to be confirmed)
12noon - 1/2 Price Megamix
5pm - Cricut Mini

Friday 9th November - 
10am - Serif 1/2 Price
1pm - Hot Off The Press and EK Success
4pm - Serif 1/2 Price

Saturday 10th November -
10am - 1/2 Price Megamix
7pm - 1/2 Price Megamix

Sunday 11th November - 
9-11am - Scrapbooking with DCWV
1pm - 1/2 Price Megamix
7pm - 1/2 Price Megamix Round Up (last chance)

So, I will be a very busy boy, but I am so looking forward to all of these shows too!

Hope you can join me :-)



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, am looking forward to all your shows, am hoping the hints and tips you give with the cricut mini can be used with my 6 x 12 cricut, as any help would be great. Know your serif shows will be fab, but have to say my favourite will be watching you scrapbook, enjoy it, it's going to be a long week for you, but heaven for me lol xx

    ReplyDelete