What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Thursday 8 November 2012

Pro Marker Tutorial Workshop

Good Morning Everyone
Well, as you probably noticed, I've been busy at Create and Craft this week... Still got lots if shows over the next few days.. See my post below for show times/details

Anyhoo, I've had to reschedule my Pro Marker Tutorial workshop, it will now be on either

Sunday 18th November
Or
Monday 19th November

The time will still be 11am til 1pm

The cost will be £15 pp

Can you please let me know ASAP which date you would be ok with, especially those of you who had booked already :-)

Many Thanks

Happy Crafting!

Love
Phill
X

Ps - this is the first time I've posted from my phone so I hope it works! Lol

1 comment:

  1. If there is a place on the Sunday for me, I would love to come and play!! xx

    ReplyDelete