What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Monday 26 November 2012

Create & Craft Shows Next Week...

Good Evening Everyone

I hope you are all ok and keeping well :-)

Just wanted to let you know that I will be bringing you a brand new Serif 4 day deal next week!

These are exclusive kits to Create & Craft until (If I remember correctly!) February next year!

They are also something different to what you have seen before and I love them!

Having had chance to work with the kits for a bit, I can vouch for their loveliness, useability, versatility and wonderful themes!

You will probably know by now that I am a genuine fan of Craft Artist, I adore it and use it all the time in my crafting... I hope you are joining in and learning of the benefits to us crafters of using Craft Artist!
If you haven't taken the plunge yet, I hope I can tempt you next week :-)

Anyhoo... enough rattling on... here are the show times (so far)

Monday 3rd December
8am and 1pm

Tuesday 4th December
9am, 2pm and 4pm

Wednesday 5th December
8am and 2pm

Thursday 6th December
11am and 5pm

I am soooo looking forward to bringing you these kits and can;t wait to hear what you think about them :-)

See you next Monday!

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment