What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Monday 12 November 2012

Good Evening Everyone!

Some extremely exciting news!

I can now tell you that the first collection of 12 DigiStamps by my very own designer, Kevin, 
is now available for you to purchase on my website!

Whoo Hoo!

I have just added all 12 digistamps to the website, under the DigiStamp Dreams category!

I am soooo excited!

I hope you love them as much as I do!

As you'd expect from me, I have been involved in the style and design of each image that Kevin has hand drawn, (yep, hand drawn!)

We decided to launch with 12 (as it's a nice even number lol)
and in this collection you have
6 Christmas Images
3 Everyday Boy Images
3 Everyday Girl Images

These are all available to purchase as individual png (with a translucent background) images and they are all 300dpi (best quality!)

This is our first ever collection so make sure you are part of it with me :-)

Here's a little card I made with one of them to give you an idea :-)

Anyhoo, enough rattling on from me... go get them and please send me a picture of what you do with them... I can't wait!

Here's a quick link to take you to them...

Happy Crafting!








2 comments: