Good Evening Everyone
I've been playing with my distress inks and my IndigoBlu stamps (no surprise there then!) and thought you may like to see what I did.... and, more importantly, how I did it...
Wee Stamps Digi Image
This is what I did
- Printed the digi image onto my super smooth white card
- Trimmed the card to 14cm square
- Punched a circle from thick cardstock
- Using a removable tape pen, masked over the image
- Inked the card (lightly) with Stormy Sky, all the way up to the circle.
- Inked from the circle outwards with the Brushed Corduroy, to create a soft brown shadow.
- Inked the outer edges again, this time with Faded Jeans, heavier on the corners and edges.
- Stamped the Stylised flowers using the Brushed Corduroy, blotting once onto scrap paper to soften the colour.
- Punched the butterfly from thick cardstock.
- Inked through the negative of the butterfly punch with Faded Jeans, effectively using it as a stencil.
- Removed the punched circle and voila! A lovely clean image surrounded by even more lovely inkyness! :o)
And here are three little photos to show you :o)
Hope you find this useful... I love this technique!
All I have to do now is take a photo of the image, coloured in!