What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Special 'one off' Box Frame Workshop....


Hi Everyone

I'm just writing to let you know that on Sunday, 15th July I am having a special one off 'Box Fame' workshop at my shop.

This will be (hopefully) a 3 hour workshop (but will probably longer! lol) where we will be painting, stamping, colouring, crackling, glazing, inking, punching and so much more to create a special box frame from scratch (apart from the frame itself, although we will be painting ad stamping it! lol)

The cost of this workshop is £20pp and this includes the box frame.

We will start at 10 and finish (maybe) at 1pm 

I have added a photo of one that I did last year to give you an idea.

I already have names on my list and I am only having a maximum of 12 people so if you want to join me, let me know quickly.

I am doing a Christmas one, but you don't have to (I just think it's a lovely gift!)

Anyhoo... let me know quickly as I don't imagine I will be long filling the spaces!

Happy Crafting!






No comments:

Post a Comment