What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Friday 29 June 2012

Facebook....

Evening All,...

Just a really quick post,...

If you are trying to find me on Facebook, you need to search for Phill Martin and add me as a friend there, not my Phill M Martin one, 

Just letting you know as I've just logged on to my other FB page (Phill M Martin one) and there were 107 friend requests lol... I rarely use that account so I wouldn't know you were there!

You'll get to hear more from me on my Phill Martin page :-)

See you there!

Hope that makes sense!

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Phill - I've tried to get added as a friend on the correct page but never get a reply, so can't join in any chat there :( Not sure why

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam - What's your name on Facebook? Sometimes it adds you as a subscriber for some reason? x

    ReplyDelete