What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Create & Craft Shows this week....

Good Evening Everyone

I hope the miserable weather hasn't drained all your crafty mojo!
I, personally, make the most of the bad weather by getting loads of crafting done! 
It's the best time to craft because we're not looking outside at lovely sunshine wishing we were out in it! lol

Anyhoo,
I'm just popping this post on to let you know that I am back on Create and Craft with Serif this week.. :-)

Thursday 14th at 12noon and 5pm

I can say that these brand new digikits are by a BRAND NEW designer and she is soooo talented!
I love the kits already!

It's a bonus for me, getting them sooner lol!

I'm just playing (I mean working) with them now, prepping my shows and I am spoilt for choice!

I'll tell you more about this fabulously talented lady on the shows!

Hope you can watch!

Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment