What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Monochrome Fancy Box and Note Cards

Good Morning Everyone

Just a quick post this morning as I've got a list of jobs as long as my leg to be getting on with!

I wanted to show you my latest Fancy Note Card Box... I absolutely love making these so thought, after the last 'batch' proved so popular, that I would make a monochrome version in Black & White..

Just so you know, the stamp I have used is the Indigo Blu Vintage Flourish, which you can get here .. It's one of my personal faves and sells out every time I get it in the shop!

The punches I've used to create the flowers are by Woodware and Tonic..
Tonic Ones are here..
Woodware ones are here ...

Anyhoo... Here are the photos!

Remember it's my Demo Day in the shop this Sunday, 12th May... details are here 

Happy Crafting!






5 comments: