What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Card Layouts....

Good Evening Everyone

OK, I've had lots of people over the last few months ask me if I can give ideas on card layouts, so, I have done you a couple to get you started...

I will do some more every couple of weeks and add them to the blog and to my Honeypot Crafts Facebook Page (I'll put them in a folder on there so you can refer back to them as and when you need them)

The first one I've done for you is a square card layout, this can be interpreted in whichever size square you want.. 8x8, 6x6, 5x5 etc and you can embellish how you wish, it's just to give you an idea of how to set a card out before adding your embellishments :o)

The second one I've done for you is a DL layout and again, this can also be interpreted into C5, 5x7 or an A4 card.

I hope you find these useful :o)

Happy Crafting!


Square Layout


DL Layout




2 comments:

  1. Thank you Phil. This will be very helpful to new crafters. Lovely layouts.
    Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Phill. The second one goes really well with the demo you did on C&C for the DL photo card in CAP. I tried the technique you showed us and was very pleased with the results.

    ReplyDelete