What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Friday 10 February 2012

My New Papers....

Good Evening Everyone!

Well, I finally managed to calm myself down after the excitement of booking my Madonna concert ticket for Edinburgh in July this year 
(I know.... excited isn't the word!) lol

So, courtesy of a few cups of Sunshine Grey tea, I have now finished off my new sets of background papers...

Can you believe this is my 6th set of two! Where does time go!?

Anyhoo, this new collection is my Butterfly Whispers and Tarnished Polkas collection... I have worked so hard on getting the butterfly whispers set just right so I hope you love it as much as I do! The tarnished polkas have been designed to compliment the butterfly whispers papers perfectly so you can use them together if you wish...

As with all my previous sets of papers, they should all work together as they are the same colour palette :o)

As usual, here are a couple of freebie sheets for you to play with and, naturally, you will need the full set which you can get for a teeny £4 by clicking here

Now then, something different for you... a little job if you like...

I want to see what you have done with your freebie papers of mine and, as a little incentive, I will give away 5 CD's containing 5 full sets of my background papers!! (10 different designs, in full sets) 
I'll even sign the CD for you ;o)

All I need you to do, is email me a photograph of your card/scrapbook page/project at enquiries@honeypotcrafts.co.uk but remember to include your name, address and tell me what you particularly liked about the papers you used. (colour, style... whatever)

You have until 12noon on Friday 17th Feb to email me, any emails I get after that won't be included.

I will ask Carol to choose the 5 she likes best and I will let the winners know on the Friday evening :o)

Good Luck!

Ok, here's your two freebie sheets of the new papers and the older ones can be found by scrolling down the blog :o)



Happy Crafting!




4 comments:

  1. Lucky You. I have seen her twice (both times in Paris) and she was amazing. Her "Drowned World" tour was my all time favorite.
    Enjoy. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the freebies, they are gorgeous Phill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for the freebies Phill. I finally got my blog up and running, id love you to take a look and maybe follow : www.sharoncalliscrafts.blogspot.com. I have some blog candy there too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phill, just saw your two new designs, as just got my broadband back, thank you for allowing us to use them, have you got it right, YES!!! Very right xx

    ReplyDelete