What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Thursday 2 February 2012

Create and Craft Serif Shows Tomorrow...

Good Afternoon Everyone

Just a quick message to remind you that I am back on Create and Craft tomorrow at 
8am (early start!) and 1pm.

I am back with 5 brand new fantastic digikits by Serif... and by a brand new designer!

I simply cannot wait to show you around these kits as they are a little different to what you've seen before!

Different style, different feel, different colourways... and I love them!

I was going to give you a sneaky peek, but I'm not... it'll spoil the fun of showing you tomorrow ;o) lol

I'm planning on spending more time showing you around the 5 kits and creating some fabulous scrapbook pages and a couple of cards on each show... hopefully I will show you how to get the best from them!

As you know, I genuinely, truly love Serif Craft Artist Pro and all the digikits so I am hoping that I can encourage you all to treat yourself and have a go... the possibilities are quite frankly endless!

Enough rabbiting on from me...
Tune in tomorrow at 8am and 1pm and drop me an email to say Hi and tell me what you think of the new kits!

Happy Crafting!


1 comment: