What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Create & Craft Shows...

Good Morning Everyone...

Just a quick message (before I forget to tell you) that I am back on Create and Craft this weekend...

I have some more Serif shows! :o) and I don't need to tell you how much I love the Craft Artist Pro and all the fabulous digikits that Serif bring for us to work with because I am always singing it's praises!
Absolutely, by a mile my favourite software for us crafters!

And, I can now also tell you that (after Ann-Marie and I texting and chatting for weeks!) that I will also be doing some Hunkydory shows!
I am soooo excited about this too! You all know I am a perfectionist in my work and that starts with superb quality products to work with in the first place... Hunkydory give us that... Superb quality, superb value for money and superb ideas!
I couldn't do all the shows as I have other commitments too, but I am doing a few ;o)
I'm sure too, that you will be seeing more of me and Hunkydory ;o)

Anyyhoo - It's far too early for me to be rattling on so here are the dates and times (so far!)

Sunday 19th Feb - Serif - 10am and 7pm
Monday 20th Feb - Serif - 9am, 2pm 
and 5-7pm on Ideal World for Craft o'clock

Friday 24th Feb - Hunkydory - 8am and 9am

I also have my February Craftathon at the shop on Sunday 26th so it looks like I am going to be a busy bee next week!

That's it for now, but I will let you know as soon as I know what I am doing lol

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment