What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Friday 27 January 2012

Some exciting news!

Good Evening Everyone!

I'm taking a lil break from my Craftathon preparations for this Sunday because...

I've been bursting to tell you this and now, I can!

If any of you are going on the Create & Craft Break to the Warner Lakeside Coastal Village at Hayling Island, Hampshire from March 31st to April 1st, well.....

You'll be spending a weekend packed with craftyness with me!

I am sooooo looking forward to this break... what could be better than spending a weekend full of crafting in such a beautiful part of the world, surrounded by fellow crafters... it'll be bliss!

I have had a rough schedule of my workshops and boy oh boy are we going to be busy! ha

Anyhoo... I just 'needed' to tell you..... It'll be wonderful to meet you all and I cannot wait!

If you want any more info on the Create and Craft break, click here (Create and Craft Breaks) and it'll take you to the Create and Craft website where all the info is and where you can book... I know this particular event is proving really popular so don't delay, book today and come and spend a weekend with me and some of the other fabulous presenters and guests from Create and Craft!

Happy Crafting!




2 comments:

  1. I wish hun but cant afford it as hours cut at work so now crafting on such a tight budget its a wonder I can get any new stuff lol will get to meet you one day maybe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish as well but can't afford it either :-(. It would be fab though,anyhoo I'm sure you'll have a fab,fun filled crafty holiday xx

    ReplyDelete