What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Monday 23 January 2012

Lil card for you, using my new set of papers...

Good Evening Everyone

As promised, here's a lil card I have made using the new stepper card blanks from Papermania and my new set of papers, Dreamy Floral and Whitewash Pastels... 

You can  find the new papers and the new stepper card blanks on my website... I'll warn you though, the stepper cars have nearly sold out already because my savvy class members have been snapping them up!

Here's a couple of quick links for you..to save you hunting!

For this card, I have used - 
Woodware Plum Punches - Super, Large and Tiny
Mini Wooden Buttons
Tons of Glamour Dust
Heart Charm
Crystal Lacquer
Fence Die
Magnolia Tag Die
Pro Markers and the Fine Nibs
Heart Embossing Folder

I have made links of the items I sell on the list for you, in case you want to pop over to the website and treat yourself ;o)

Anyhoo, here it is... I have gone for a minty colour scheme... I hope you like it :o)






Happy Crafting!

1 comment: