What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Sunday 7 August 2011

Less than a day left.....

Hi Everyone

Well, I have to say I am overwhelmed by the number of you watching my secret project no.2 on ebay...
I really didn't think there would be that much interest! lol
Thankyou to each and everyone of you for liking my work enough to want it! ;o)

I thought I best let you know that there is now less than a day left on the bidding, finishes tomorrow night!
So here is the quick link again, in case you missed it on the previous post :o)

Happy Bidding!

And remember, I will make a little Thankyou card to go with the secret project, just for you, so once I know who wins it, I will address the Thankyou card to you :o)

Happy Crafting!
Love, as always
Phill
x

No comments:

Post a Comment