What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Monday 8 August 2011

It's the final countdown!

Hi Everyone

Just a quick message to remind you that secret project no.2 ends tonight on eBay....
Remember, it's a one off of my work, I will not make another the same...ever!
And I will make you a little Thankyou card to go with it, and sign it of course lol

Here's your quick link to it... http://stores.ebay.co.uk/honeypotcrafts2010

Well, I have had a fabulous afternoon, crafty shopping for items for my secret project no.3... 
It's a secret (lol) so I can't tell you what I bought, but all will be revealed when it's completed, I have done the ground work, so to speak, so it should be ready in a couple of weeks (you know I'm a perfectionist!)

Anyyhoo,  Happy Bidding and Happy Crafting!

Love, as always
Phill
x

No comments:

Post a Comment