What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Friday 12 August 2016

Snowflakes, With Love At Christmas - And the winner is...

Hello Crafters

After a full on week, what with HOCHANDA shows and another crappy headache, I'm a few days late with this...

Anyhoo,..
Thank you so much for all your lovely comments on my Blog, I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave them :-)

I read all your messages too :-)

So, the winner of this card, ..

chosen randomly from the comments list (and after I checked they were following my Blog ha ha) is,,,

Nicola Belshaw

whoo hoo - well done Nicola!!

If you would kindly email me an address to send the card to, we (as you know I won't post it, it'll be Carol or Karen, but I will sign it! ha ha) will get it off to you asap :-)
E-Mail to phill@honeypotcrafts.co.uk

Thanks again everyone,..

I'll have another giveaway for you on my next post (which I will be writing in a minute)

Happy Crafting!
PS - Don't forget to 'like' my Facebook page and follow me on Twitter to keep in touch, you can also find me on Pinterest and Instagram for ideas and inspiration :-)

(Links below)


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Nicola. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have managed to get these snowflake dies so I'm going to give it a go. I never seem to quite get your 'crisp' look though x

    ReplyDelete