What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Tuesday 9 August 2016

Butterfly Elegance - With Love & Best Wishes

Hello Crafters

WOW!
What an amazing launch show last night on Hochanda!

Thank you so much!

I'm so pleased you are all loving the Butterfly Elegance Collection as much as I do :-)

You will enjoy using these stamps in your own crafting for many years,.. butterflies never go out of style in crafting!

Here is another one of my Butterfly Elegance Samples, this time with the beautiful Wisteria Foundations cardstock... (another lovely colour!

This will be one of my demo's through the day too :-)

On this card, you'll see that I have only used 1 set of stamps, for the sentiment in the centre, but the lovely little flourish is also part of the sentiments collection too and I love the little finishing touches around the die cut centres,.. brings the whole look together :-)

Here is what I used (with links to them on my www in case you 'need' them)
Coconut White Foundations Cardstock
Wisteria Foundations Cardstock
Sentimentally Yours Butterfly Elegance Sentiments Stamps 
Delicate Daisies - Complete Petals - Dies by Sue Wilson
Orange Blossom Leaves Dies by Sue Wilson
Auckland Dies by Sue Wilson 
Silver Shine Detail Embossing Powder by Cosmic Shimmer 
Treasure Box Embossing Folder by Sue Wilson 
6mm Cream Pearl Strips by Creative Expressions
Iced Snow Glitter Jewels by Cosmic Shimmer
(As always, I only use Cosmic Shimmer dries clear PVA gluePerfect Medium pad and an anti static bag)

The Full Card























Details Close Up
























Anyhoo,.. best get myself organised for my next shows,.. stay tuned in for my demo's,.. my shows today are at 9am, 12noon, 4pm and 7pm (stock willing!) :-)

I hope you like this card, I will post another tomorrow  :-)

The Butterfly Elegance Collection stamps are available on my www now :-)

Remember too - I am more than happy for you to replicate my cards in your own style :-)

Happy Crafting!









PS - Don't forget to 'like' my Facebook page and follow me on Twitter to keep in touch, you can also find me on Pinterest and Instagram for ideas and inspiration :-)

(Links below)

16 comments:

  1. Good morning Phill. Another absolutely stunning card. Thank you for sharing.
    Have a lovely day.
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Phil a beautiful card this morning I love the new butterfly collection, its so elegant and pretty. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Phill, I'm watching you at the moment, stunning samples and I'm looking forward to your demo's. This card is stunning !! I love everything about this.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi phill loved the show last night the cards were brill thank you today's card is beautiful xxxxxxxx thank you bxxxxxc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Phill this is a gorgeous card I love the stamps so much and they work so well with Sue's dies. I am pleased the first show went well the others will be brilliant too. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Phill,
    Beautiful! beautiful! Beautiful! My favourite colour too ( along with Blush card). These have got to be my favourite stamps of all.....loving the shows too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Phill

    This is one beautiful card

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Phill
    Gorgeous card and love the new stamps .
    Enjoyed the show last night and looking forward to seeing todays later your demo.s have been great have picked up some great tips and my stampping improving .
    love jeanie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Phil
    Love the card, love the die. Thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card Phill I love the dies and your stamps are amazing and the design and colours are wonderful.

    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Phill. No chance to watch your shows yet but all recorded to watch tomorrow. Stamps are lovely. X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Phill. Haven't been able to watch your shows yet. Tried live and catchup. Will have to watch when I am at my son's. My granddaughter can watch was well then. She will enjoy that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Phil
    I just love your butterfly collection.
    Every card I make has a butterfly somewhere on it. So your new collection has really inspired me to continue with lots of New ideas. I have three birthday cards to make this week and I shall be using ideas from your demo.
    Keep up the good work.
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Phil
    I just love your butterfly collection.
    Every card I make has a butterfly somewhere on it. So your new collection has really inspired me to continue with lots of New ideas. I have three birthday cards to make this week and I shall be using ideas from your demo.
    Keep up the good work.
    Sally

    ReplyDelete