What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Wednesday 30 March 2016

Decadent Oak - Featuring the New Timeless Birthday Verse Stamps

Good Morning Everyone,

Thank you all for your lovely comments and messages on my previous post.

Today's card is a quick and easy one made using the New Timeless Birthday Verse Stamps and a few other products.




Products Used:- All of which are available on Phills website:-
www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk

White Card Stock
Timeless Birthday Verse A5 Stamps
Decadent Oak Mister Spray
Decadent Oak Gilding Wax
Decadent Oak Pearl P.V.A. Glue
Ancient Copper Embossing Powder
Sue Wilson Dies - New York Collection - Madison Square


Card Front

Using plain white card stock I began by cutting the layers as follows:-

1st - 7.75 square
2nd - 7.5 square
3rd - 7.25 square
4th - 6.5 square
5th - 5.5 square

Using the second layer I sprayed this with the Oak Mister Spray, then while it was drying I coloured the edges of the 3rd and 5th  layers using Oak Gilding Wax.

Next using layer 4 and the extra stamps included in the Birthday Verse Stamps, I heat embossed around the edges using the Ancient Copper Embossing Powder.
I then attached them all  flat to the 1st layer.




Sentiment


Using the Madison Square Die and the largest of the set I cut this out using plain white card.
Again I used Ancient Copper Embossing Powder to emboss the Birthday Verse and also used the extra stamps in the pack to decorate the corners.

I then attached this using pads to give dimension.

Finally I added Oak Pearl P.V.A. Glue around the edge.

This is now ready to attach to an 8 x 8 card blank.



                                  Happy Crafting

                       












5 comments:

  1. Love this colour palette Barb. It really compliments Phill's new Timeless stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Barb, This is lovely, I love these new stamps, ideal for male cards.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these new stamps Barbara and the papers of course thank you for sharing love June Horrocks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barb. Am away from home at the moment but didn't want to miss anything. Glad I popped in now to see your lovely card. SueL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete