What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Sunday 21 February 2016

Card for 'Niece' showcasing The New 'From The Heart' Collection Dies

Good Morning Everyone,

Apologies for our absence over the last week, as you all know Phill has been extremely busy
designing New Products for all of us, along with preparing for the Trade Show starting today at The N.E.C. Birmingham.

Once again I thank each and everyone of you for your lovely comments, emails and messages on my previous posting.

Today's card is one I enjoyed creating and hope that you will to.

Listed below are the products I used to create it all of which can be found on Phill's Website:-

www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk

Products used:-

8 x 8 Cream Card Blank
Cream Card Stock
Burgundy Card Stock
Phill Martin Dies - From The Heart Collection - Female Relatives
Sue Wilson Dies - California Collection - Decorative Frame Set B
Sue Wilson California Corner,Border & Tags
Sue Wilson Laurel Leaves
Sue Wilson Perfect Peony
Spellbinder Flutters
Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Jewels
Cosmic Shimmer Acrylic Glue
Creative Expressions Pearl Strips

Card Front

I started by cutting the layers for the card front
1st layer 7.25 square cut out in burgundy
2nd layer 7 x 7 square cut out in cream

I then layered together (flat) using Cosmic Shimmer Glue.

Next using Cream Card stock and the Corner Dies, I cut four of these out and attached flat to the card front.

Using the 3 largest of the Frame Dies I cut these out in alternate colours of Cream & Burgundy, and attached all three to the card using pads to give dimension.




Sentiment 
  
Using the New  From The Heart Collection Dies I chose 'Niece' from the the Female Relatives and cut this out using burgundy card stock, then attached flat to the card.




Flowers
Using the Peony Dies I cut several flowers out and shaped these before attaching t the card, I then cut out the Laurel Leaves and added to card.



Finishing Touches

I cut the butterfly out in burgundy and added Diamond Sprinkles to the wings. Then added diamond sprinkles to the flowers and leaves. Then I added pearls to the centre of the flowers.

Finally I edged the smallest cream die with Diamond Snow.

This is now ready to be attached to the 8 x 8 card blank.

                                                   Happy crafting
                                             
                                                                                                                                    



  


                               

21 comments:

  1. Morning Barb, oh I like this one, I have to do a niece birthday for March so you have given me inspiration, thank you.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful. Love your choice of colours too Phill. Hope you can take a rest today. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, lovely colours.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, great colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Barb, thanks for showing us. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Barb,
    Lovely card, love the rich colours of burgundy and cream.
    Love Janet X
    From Wakefield

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, just love those colours together...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Barb Beautiful card and love the colours on this one.
    jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Barb, This card is gorgeous, I'm especially loving the corner die, you have made it look like a background die, very pretty.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely card Barb. The colors are wonderful and the glitter accents just gives it an added elegance and richness.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's so pretty Barb and love the colour.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Barb. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. me motivated and force Nitric Storm me to keep at it. I also hope it will motivate the readers to keep trying to accomplish their goals. By the way, I love your site. I'll be adding it to my list of interesting blogs. For more ==== >>>>>> http://ultimatemuscleblackeditionrev.com/nitric-storm-scam/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Barb this is beautiful I have a special card to make this one is brill thank you barb
    Love June Horrocks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Finde nette Chats ab 50 Hey! Dervina Firming Cream That's a extremely great post. I'm very certain I will suggest it to my co-workers.If you post extra posts please e-mail them to me. Nice commentary. Last Month.For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.healthsupreviews.com/dervina-firming-cream-scam/

    ReplyDelete
  16. well done. Superb job. Just Power Growth discovered this blog thru Google, what a pleasant shock! aristine vranich Yavar kapelos hsiae rajnay dantzler mutia villepontoux Thanks for the interesting read! Thank you. For more ==== >>>>>> http://rockhardfacts.com/power-growth/

    ReplyDelete
  17. about purchasing a new auto Vita Luminanceand I require help choosing in between an Audi or a Mercedes? I am looking to pick between and Audi A4 and C classI currently own an A4 and Im truly satisfied with it however.For more ==== >>>>>> http://ultimatemuscleblackeditionrev.com/vita-luminance-scam/

    ReplyDelete
  18. gratify bowman me what mainstay Illumaneau Skin Cream should I use? Ive to say, I dont know if its the clashing colors or the unhealthy grammar, but this weblog is hideous! I imply, I dont want to sound like a know-it-all.For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.healthsupreviews.com/illumaneau-skin-cream-scam/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Im towards the search for Push Money App this sort of knowledge. I appreciate, cause I found just what I was looking for. Zauberkunst and Zauberei for u. Youve ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. For more ==== >>>>>> http://brainammoadvice.com/push-money-app-scam-exposed/

    ReplyDelete
  20. 5x trim 600 Losing weight is easier with 5x trim 600 You are probably tired of hearing about weight loss supplements, which turn out to be completely useless, as they are ineffective. Not all weight loss products are ineffective, and some of them are designed by advanced research, to give us amazing benefits. 5x trim 600 is such a product that helps us lose weight healthily, without even endangers our health. We do not have to follow any drastic diets and exhausting us with exercising, in order to lose weight. If we choose 100% natural supplement, such as 5x trim 600, we manage to lose weight healthy,
    http://supplementsprotocol.com/5x-trim-600/

    ReplyDelete