What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Friday 3 July 2015

A4 White & Silver Embossed Wedding Card

Good Morning Everyone,

Todays card is a Wedding Day Card in White and Silver Embossed  A4 format.

I have had lots of 'likes' and comments on this both on my Facebook page and at Phill's Shows.
I hope you all like it too.


Products Used (which are links to the items on Phill's Website too)

Plain White Cardstock
Decadent Damask Occasions Stamps
Decadent Damask Corners Stamps
Sentimentally Yours Lacy Rectangles
Sue Wilson Camellia Open Petals
Sue Wilson Camellia Complete Petals
Cosmic Shimmer Silver Embossing Powder
Seam Binding
Dazzlers & Stick Pins
Crystal Stickles
Sue Wilson Heart Lattice Embossing Folder
Spellbinders Flutters Die


For the Base
1x A3 Plain White Card Stock folded in half (21 x 29.5)
Then cut 2 layers - first layer 20.5 x 29
second layer 20 x 28.5
Cut 2 strips for centre panel 6.5 x 28.5 and 4.5 x 28.5

Matt and Layer

The first layer I left plain.
Second layer I stamped the corners and heat embossed, then used the embossing folder. Add both layers to the card.
For the centre panel I used one of the long stamps and heat embossed along the edges. The second strip I put through the embossing folder.

Focal Point
Using a plain piece of card, stamp and heat emboss using the rectangle stamp, then cut this out. Cut a rectangle using the die, then stamp sentiment and heat emboss. These are then added to the card using pads to give dimension.



Flowers   

I cut a large amount of flowers using offcuts of white card and moulded these before gluing together.
Once dry I added twinkles around the edges of the petals
and a gem to the centre.
The butterfly I layered and added twinkles.

Finally to finish the card I made a bow using Seam Binding (no prizes for guessing who taught me lol) and added a gem and stick pins.







                                                             



Happy Crafting ......





           
                   

9 comments:

  1. Very classy. Nice to see white on white. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Barb, Really beautiful card.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card. think i need to get married again lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Barb, what a stunning card, absolutely gorgeous.
    Love Janet x
    from Wakefield

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb card, just love white cards, always so stunning....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card-a real keepsake.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete