What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Sunday 28 June 2015

Craftathons are back!!

Good Afternoon Everyone

I have no idea where the sunshine went, but it certainly isn't here in Nottingham at the moment!

That said, it's given me an opportunity to catch up on things so,..

I'm so, so excited to tell you that (by persistent nagging), my Craftathons are back!

Craftathons are my all day workshops, now held in a brand new venue (5 mins from my shop), with loads of space, room to park and even space for me to set up a stand like I do at the craft shows :-)

It's probably easier to show you the flyer:--- here you go...
(click the picture to make it big enough to read)


I can tell you that only half of the spaces are left already, so if you want to join us, for what will, undoubtedly be, a fab day of crafting, tea (or coffee or juice lol) and fun, you need to be quick'ish :-)

I can't wait!

Hope to see some of you there!

Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment