What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Thursday 14 November 2013

Embossing and Inking and Colouring and Stamping :)

Good Morning Everyone

So,  it was a miracle day yesterday where I actually had time to make two cards! whoo hoo!

The first was a Christmas Card which is on my Sentimentally Yours Facebook Page

The second was the 8x8 Baby Boy card below...

Naturally, I have been playing with my new stamp range (who wouldn't!) and loved making this card as it consists of two of my favourite things ... Colouring and Stamping!

Here's the card: (with a close up of my sentiment stamp underneath... had to do the close up as the stamp is so detailed! the little feet are on the stamp set too :)




Here's what I used: 
Hope you like it :)

You can, of course, get all of my new stamps and my own stamping card in white or soft cream on my website here: Sentimentally Yours Stamps 

If you get Making Cards Magazine, you will see my latest Masterclass on 3d flower making using dies, templates and punches and I have also given them 5 sets of 3 packs of my stamps to give away to 5 lucky winners! (Page 25) Good Luck!

Right, I better get some work done!

Happy Crafting!





3 comments:

  1. The cards are lovely phill I would love to come to your shop and one of your classes I admire your work much take care nana June x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phill, this Card is Beautiful I love the Colours you have chosen and the shading I don't use Pro Markers I use Copic Pens but I get a great deal of joy with using them but I have to practice quite a lot to get to your level, take care hugs from Sam x

    ReplyDelete