What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Monday 1 October 2012

Stampavie & HOTP Shows on Create & Craft - whoo hoo!

Evening Everyone

Before I tell you about my shows on Create & Craft this Saturday, can I just say....
I have had sooooo much pleasure from creating these samples and demos!
Each and every product is fabulous! I was actually ooohhing and aaaahing at everything for about an hour before I could decide to do anything! lol!!

Can you tell I was a tad excited ;-)

As most of you probably know by now... Stampavie is one of my favourite brands of stamps, team that with the stunning designs and quality of HOTP papers and embellishments and some new, absolutely beautiful goodies by The Paper Co and, well, It's heaven for me!

So, I will be back on Create & Craft this Saturday, 6th October at 10am and 7pm

I know, it's a long gap between shows, but I didn't hesitate... 
I absolutely love the products so it's my pleasure! lol

One show will be a Stampavie show and the other will be a HOTP show, but (you know me well enough) they work absolutely perfectly with each other so I have used HOTP with Stampavie with some stunning results!

I hope you can watch!

Happy Crafting!




2 comments:

  1. WOO HOO I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED AND CAN'T WAIT PHILL. WELL I BETTER CHECK MY ACCOUNT TO SEE IF I HAVE ANY MONEY LOL XXXXXX

    ReplyDelete