What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Pro Marker Tutorial Workshop

Good Morning Everyone

I have been asked to do another Pro Marker Tutorial Workshop again by so many people now that I thought I better get one booked in!

The earliest date I can find is November 5th (I know, Bonfire night!)

So, here are the details:-

Pro Marker Tutorial Workshop

Monday, 5th November, 10am til 1pm

£25 pp

Held at the shop.

The focus on this tutorial will be characters, skin, hair, clothing, shadows, shading, blending and (in the unlikely even we will have time) we will do some fluffy animals too.

I have a maximum of 12 people on these workshops.

If you are interested (and I only have a few places left already!) please give myself or Carol a ring at the shop to book in (01158402510)
Or drop me an email at admin@honeypotcrafts.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment