What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Saturday 3 March 2012

New Scrapbook Page...

Afternoon Everyone

Just thought I'd pop a photo on here for you of another Scrapbook page I made using Serif Craft Artist Pro.
Hopefully, if I keep adding pages now and again, it will give you some ideas for layouts and colour themes etc..

Anyhoo, this one was created using the Sahlin Studios 'Life's a Beach' Digikit...
I've used various tools to create this page, stencil, shadow, transparency, recolour, photolab, scissors, brush tool for the faux stitching and so on...

The faded photo behind us is one we took on Waikiki beach :-)

Hope you like it :-)

Happy Crafting!




1 comment:

  1. Wow, really love this page, the colours are amazing and just really suit the photograph perfectly, gorgeous pic of you both too x

    ReplyDelete