What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Thursday 22 March 2012

Create & Craft Shows...

Good Afternoon Everyone

Just a quick post to let you know about my Create & Craft shows this weekend...

I will be doing the Fabulous Hunkydory Blockbuster!!

If you haven't seen this yet.... I'll give you a tip... It's brilliant! Something for everyone!
And a fantastic, price!!

I will be on ..

Saturday at 12noon and 6pm
Sunday at 11am and 5pm

Hope you can watch :o)

Happy Crafting!


4 comments:

  1. I boúght the blockbúster yesterday and can't wait to see what you do with it, you are such an inspiration

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already bought the kit because it is such great value but will be watching to get more ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did watch you yesterday all the way from Barcelona, it was hilarious with Loen - made my day the kit is wonderful but I work away for 3 months so will have to wait till i get home.. :-( Im sure It will still be around as the quality is always amazing and people just keep buying.

    Keep up the good work love watching you, your cards are inspirational....

    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete