What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Ideal World Shows...

Good Morning Everyone!

Well, I have been up with the larks this morning! The sun is beaming and it looks like it's going to be a beautiful day (fingers crossed!)

I have been busy preparing for my next few shows on Ideal World (yep, not Create & Craft this time, I will be on Ideal World)

The shows are both tomorrow (Wednesday) and I am on at
12noon and 5pm!

I can tell you it will be a Christmas show... I know, it's June! but if you are anything like me (running around at the last minute) it's the early bird that gets time to relax and enjoy the festive season lol

So, I will hopefully be able to bring you some inspiration along with the fabulous, stunning products that I will be showing you.

I love Christmas, and particularly making Christmas cards, it's the time we get to go mad with glitter glue, glitter and use all the festive colours :o)

So, hopefully you can tune in and remember to send us an email, who knows, you could win one of the first Christmas cards I have made this year!

Happy Crafting!

Love
Phill
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment