What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Create & Craft Shows...

Good Evening Everyone

Hope you are all well and crafting away!

I just wanted to let you know that I will be back on your Create & Craft screens this Sunday (12th June) at

10am - Woodland Folk Papercrafting Show (part 1)
12noon - Toolshed
5pm - Woodland Folk Papercrafting Show (part 2)

I may also be able to tell you some VERY EXCITING news soon!
Something that has been in the planning for a while now and is finally! coming soon....

But, I will tell you when all is ready :o) lol I know, I know...that's just teasing!

Hope you can watch and I will be giving a couple of my cards away to those who email in :o)

Happy Crafting!

Love
Phill
x

1 comment:

  1. I will be watching lol i might even email in lol. Im just trying to sort my blog out, im not sure what im doing lol, good luck with the shows have fun, lots of love NJ XX

    ReplyDelete