Here is a fabulous Christmas card made at our regular craft workshops.
This card was made using Phill's Sentimentally Yours 'Festive Berries' Stamp Collection.
We have also used Memento Inks, Distress Inks, Archival Inks or Distress Oxides. The Sue Wilson craft dies are: Poinsettia Additions, Twinkle Star Frame and Pine Cone & Greenery.
Stage 1 - cut out all the layers and die cuts needed for your card
- Base Card - 21cm x 17.5cm
- 1st Layer (Kraft Card) - 20cm x 16.5cm
- 2nd Layer (Cream) - 19.5cm x 16cm
- 3rd Layer (Kraft Card) - 17.5cm x 14.5cm
- TWINKLE STAR FRAME (CREAM)
- 4th Layer (Kraft Card) - 11.5cm x 8cm
- 5th Layer (Cream) - 11cm x 7.5cm
Stage 2 - using three different ink colours from the same brand (e.g. Memento in brown, red and green) create your Festive Montage on the corners of the Cream layers. Build up the pattern with the 'Festive Berries Flourishes A5 Stamp Set.
Stage 3 - choose your sentiment for your topper. Here we have used the 'Festive Berries Elegant A5 Stamp Set'. If you wish to use clear embossing over your sentiment then you need to use a Distress Oxide Ink Pad. Otherwise use your chosen colour.
Stage 4 - Assemble your card layers, using foam tape where you wish. Add your Poinsettia Flowers and Pine Cone/Greenery.
Stage 5 - add some bling if you wish! Here we have also used Pearl PVA on the Twinkle Star Frame in Berry Red and added some twine to match the Kraft Card.
Here's what we used with links to our website....
- Sentimentally Yours Festive Berries Stamp Collection
- Sue Wilson Dies - 'Twinkle Star Frame'
- Sue Wilson Dies - 'Poinsettia Additions'
- Sue Wilson Dies - 'Pine Cone & Greenery'
- Memento Inks or Distress Inks or Distress Oxides or Archival
- Creative Expressions Twine
- Creative Expressions Foundations Card - 'Milk'
- Creative Expressions - 'Kraft Card'
- Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Jewels
- Cosmic Shimmer Pearl PVA Berry Red & Vintage Holly
- Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear PVA Glue
- Comsic Shimmer Detail Clear Embossing Powder
- Woodware Hot Stuff Mat
Other cards ...
|Remember - we are more than happy for you to replicate our cards in your own style! :-)|
PS - Don't forget to 'like' Phill's Facebook page and follow him on Twitter to keep in touch, you can also find him on Pinterest and Instagram for ideas and inspiration :-)