What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Friday 29 July 2016

Workshops - Great Create Extravaganza - August 26th & 27th

Hello Crafters

As you may or may not know, I take my Sentimentally Yours brand of crafty loveliness to most of the major craft shows around the country (time and dates willing!)

Well, this year, at the Great Create Extravaganza in Harrogate on August 26th & 27th, as well as having my BIG stand full of your favourite craft goodies, I will be doing my first ever workshops there!

I'm so excited!

I don't usually do workshops at shows as I like to have time to demo and chat with all of you that make the effort to come to the shows, but, I was able to choose the breakfast workshops, which means I can do the workshops and still be on my stand ready for when the show officially opens!

whoo hoo!

OK, now the important bits,..

Workshop Times: 8:45am - 9:45am (both days)
Workshop Cost: £15 (you pay £3 via Craftwork Cards www (see link) to secure your space, then £12 to us on the day
What You Need To Bring: Nothing! We will provide everything you need :-)
What You Will Be Making: An 8x8 Card using my latest stamps, cosmic shimmer products, dies and more! There will be my own samples there to give you guidance too.
Do You Need To Be Experienced: Nope! My sister and I will be there to help and show you the tips and techniques!
What Else Do You Get: Well, me as your tutor for the hour (ha ha) and we will also give you a special 10% off voucher to use on my stand!
Do You Get Anything Else: Yes! You get early entry to the show (no queuing!)

More important bits,...

To Book: Click the relevant link to take you to Craftwork Cards' www and you'll be able to see my workshop, add to basket and follow their booking system..
Friday Workshop: Click Here
Saturday Workshop: Click Here

Availability: The tickets are selling really, really quickly, so I'd urge you to book asap

If you need any more info, drop me an email phill@honeypotcrafts.co.uk or give Craftwork Cards a ring on 0113 287 7794

I hope some of you manage to join me!
Happy Crafting!
PS - Don't forget to 'like' my Facebook page and follow me on Twitter to keep in touch, you can also find me on Pinterest and Instagram for ideas and inspiration :-)

(Links below)


Click the flyer to make it bigger (and readable!)




1 comment:

  1. Would love to come but much too far I am afraid. Will have to make do with Ally Pally in Sept.

    ReplyDelete