What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Friday 6 May 2016

With Very Best Wishes - Showcasing 'From The Heart Dies'

Good Morning Everyone,

Thank you so much for your lovely comments,  messages and emails on my previous post.

I hope you are all ready to welcome Phill back onto our screens tonight at 8.00 and again tomorrow at

9.00 am, 12 noon, 4.00 pm and 7.00 pm

This is the first time showing on T.V. of  Phills 'From The Heart Dies' and also his new

Complete Cosmic Shimmer Precious Metals Collection.

These products are an absolute dream to work with, as we would expect nothing less from Phill.

Below is a card I have created using these products, which Phill will be demonstrating on the show,

I will post all the products used and step by step instructions on how to create this card during the weekend






8 comments:

  1. Fabulous Barb

    Looking forward to tonights show. Love the stamp

    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of this card. Looking forward to the shows. Gloria(Sidcup) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Barb, This is really lovely !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card barb it's stunning thank you I'll see phill for sure
    Love always xxxxxx June Horrocks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning I love what youve done with this card and Phils demos are just fabulous I really do enjoy watching them. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete