What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Wednesday 20 January 2016

Craft Card and Cream - On Your Special Day

Good Morning Everyone

I hope you are all managing to stay warm on this very cold morning, and what better way to stay nice
and warm but to lock myself away in my craft room and do what I enjoy most........ crafting

So on with today's card.......

All the product I used can be found on Phill's Website:-

www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk


This is what I used:-

8 x 8 Craft Card Blank
Cream Card Stock
Mink Colour Cloud
Mink Pearl P.V.A.
Mink Twinkles
Ancient Copper Embossing Powder
Sentimentally Yours Chic Floral Anniversary Stamps
Sentimentally Yours Bracket Everyday Sentiment Stamps
Glacier Ice Glitter Jewels
Sue Wilson Dies - Caribbean Border, Accents and Tags
Sue Wilson Dies - Caribbean Collection St. Lucia
Cosmic Shimmer Glue
Shimmer Glue


I used a Craft Card Blank 8 x 8 and cut the first layer in cream card stock to 7.75 square and attached flat to the card using Cosmic Shimmer Glue.

The next three layer are as follows:-

Craft Card cut to 7" square
Cream Card cut to 6.75 square
Craft Card cut to 6.25 Square
and attach all these flat to the card.

Next I cut a piece of Cream Card to 6" square and created the background by using the roses stamp from the Chic Floral Anniversary Stamps, and Mink Colour Cloud.

Then attached once again flat to the card.





Using the Caribbean Border Die I cut three strips out and backed them onto Cream Card Stock (gluing down one edge only)

These were then attached to the card and curled at the edges.




Sentiment

Using Cream Card Stock I cut out the Caribbean St Lucia Die .
Then using  The Bracket Everyday Stamp I embossed this with  Ancient Copper Embossing Powder and attached both layers using pads to give dimension.

Finishing Touches

Next I added Glacier Ice to the edges of the border dies and the back of the sentiment.
Finally I added Mink P.V.A. Pearls to the top sentiment.

                                                                                       
                                                   



8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love the muted colours.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card barb love it love the colours thank you
    Love June Horrocks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a stunning, so clean and crisp. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this colour....just treated myself to a few items!! Fab card as always,,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card, love the muted colours...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Barb and Phill, lovely to have you back and with such a beautiful card, I saw Phill doing this on TV and loved it then, so am very pleased that I now have the tutorial.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete