What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Sunday 13 December 2015

Ultimate Baroque Collection - To A Special Friend

Good Morning Everyone

Thank you all for your lovely comments on my previous post.

As promised I am going to post smaller cards, as many of you have requested, so here we go with today's card:- A very straightforward one.

All the products used to create this card can be found on Phill's Website -
www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk

I used:-
Plain White Card Stock
Sentimentally Yours Baroque Sentiment Stamps
Decadent Colour Cloud Blending Ink - Denim
Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Jewels
Creative Expressions Pearl Strips
Noble Dies Ornate Pierced Design
Perfect Peony Complete Petals

I cut the card shape out using the largest of the Noble Dies.

Then using plain white card I cut the 2 largest dies out and edged using Denim Colour Cloud Blending Ink, then attached flat to card using Cosmic Shimmer Glue.

Next I used the 2 middle sized dies and again cut out using plain white card, and once again edged in Denim Colour Cloud. I then attached to card using pads.




Sentiment

Using the smallest plain Die I cut this out using white card stock.

I then stamped the Sentiment using Denim Colour Cloud and again around the edges.

Then attached to the card using pads to give dimension.



Finishing Touches

Using white card stock and the Peony Dies I cut several of these out, and while they were still in the die I used Denim Colour Cloud to blend the petals and leaves.

I then shaped the flowers and attached to card using Cosmic Shimmer Glue.

 I added Glitter Jewels to the edge of the main card and also to the flowers and leaves, before finally adding a small pearl to the centre of each flower.

                                Happy Crafting

                                                                           
                                                               www.honeypotcraft.co.uk






                                                                                       

5 comments:

  1. Morning Barb, I love this !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Barb and Phill, what a fantastic card this is, amazing, thank you so much for the smaller sizes, we all have to be careful nowadays with the excessive postal charges and these types of cards go down a treat.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barb. Great card and yes, it is nice to see some smaller cards, thank you. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barb, gorgeous card! I love the Denim blue colour cloud used too. Thank you for the smaller card creations xx Love Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barb, really pretty card today, love it!
    Love Janet x
    from Wakefield

    ReplyDelete