What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Saturday 20 July 2013

Demo Day & Craftathon

Good Afternoon Everyone

Well, I can't believe it's just after 4pm already... where did today go?! Come to think of it, where has this week gone?!

Anyway, two bits of important information...

Demo Day
I should have been having a demo day in the shop tomorrow, but I have had to reschedule it for next Sunday (28th) The times are the same (10:30 til 4pm) and I will give you more details when I get back from Create & Craft next Tuesday evening :-)

Craftathon
This also means I have had to reschedule my Craftathon that should have been next Sunday, this will now be on August 18th (I'm really sorry I can't do it any sooner, but I'm away for the weekend at the beginning of August and as soon as I get back from that, I'm at The Great British Craft Festival for the weekend!)
If you are booked onto this Craftathon, I will automatically move you to the new date, if you can't make that, please let me know asap either by phoning the shop or drop me an email.. link here --- email

That's all for now, as I said, I will update you on the demo day next Tuesday evening :-)

Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

  1. Hello phill I follow your blog but can't leave comments could you make friend. VIrginia Cooch many thanks

    ReplyDelete