What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Friday 21 September 2012

Create & Craft/Ideal World Shows

Good Evening Everyone

Just a very quick post to let you know that I'm back from my hols (obviously lol) and I'm back on your Create and Craft (and Ideal World) screens next week...
With something absolutely incredible!

I'm doing a Spellbinders WORLD LAUNCH Pick of the day next Tuesday night and all throughout the day next Wednesday!
This is something very, very exciting.... I can't tell you too much, but these new dies are a world launch, not even in the states yet!

I will post the full list of show times tomorrow, but as usual the pick of the day launches on Ideal World at 9pm next Tuesday night (25th September) ....

If you love your Spellbinders, you are so going to love these new dies and the price!!!

Happy Crafting!


6 comments:

  1. just in time for payday Phill, you clever man xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the shows. Have missed your smiling face. Hope you had a wonderful holiday, but its back down to earth with a bump. And so to work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you give us just a couple more clues ... for all those who brought the GC last week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. clues??.. erm.... they are all lovely! and smaller than usual :-) which means they are even better value!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smaller :D maybe I will be able to make a card to fit in an envelope lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. really looking forward to Tuesday night.... will be watching, love Sue, but you do make me laugh Phil especially if you are with the lovely Nigel or Deano... your cards are great and I am looking forward to seeing your spellbinder inspirations... x

    ReplyDelete