What's New

My Brand New Sentimentally Yours 2017 Xmas Stencils are now available at www.honeypotcrafts.co.uk!

Thursday 1 December 2011

Just For You... :o)

Morning Everyone

It's another cold start to the day here in Nottingham, the heating is on, I've mashed a cuppa and made this lil Christmas Text Background Paper for you.... 

It seems to be that designing papers is another addiction I can add to my list! :o)

As I'm off to Germany tomorrow to the Christmas markets for the weekend (in the hopes I can get a few of the  gifts on my list ticked off!) I thought I'd give you all a lil gift too...

I've literally just finished this one... I hope you like it :o)

Just click on the paper below and it will open in another window, then just right click on it and save on your computer....

And remember.... I'd love to see what you do with the paper, or indeed any of my others, so please do send me a photo of your projects... You never know, I may just pop it on the blog for all to see :o)

Happy Crafting!



1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for the freebie and enjoy the markets I try and go as often as I can when I visit my family Berlin is my fav :)

    ReplyDelete